Pragmatic Best Practice and Technical Training, Consultancy and Tools
Welcome to PMWEB the home of pragmatic best practice and technical management framework guidance. We aim to bring value to our clients through the delivery of industry leading training, advisory, consulting, mentoring and coaching. Our specialist advice and guidance extends from Business and IT Strategy, MoP®, MSP®, PRINCE2®, ITIL®, P3O®, M_o_R®, Change Management, Scrum, AgilePM®, DevOps, PMI PMBOK®, TOGAF®, Lean Six Sigma®, Managing Benefits, Better Business Cases and COBIT® to technology / tools consulting and advisory which underpin and support the former frameworks.
Five Great Reasons to be Cheerful in 2020!
- Exceptionally high exam pass rates
- An enjoyable, relevant and applicable educational experience
- Course prices reduced for repeat customers
- More course titles using more delivery methods at more locations
- Free 1/2 day consultancy session to discuss your implementation and training requirements
- Free tools downloads
Click and follow the link to view our full current public Course Schedule.
Pictures from our projects
Some fun technology news to keep you entertained.
- Galileo got it wrong – official: Jupiter actually wet, not super-dry: 'No one would have guessed that water might be so variable across the planet'
- Private equity ponies up £2m to help launch satellites from sunny Shetland by next year
- Got a few million burning a hole in your back pocket? Why not hitch a ride with SpaceX for orbital hols in 2021-ish?
- I'm sorry, Elon. I'm afraid I can't do that... SpaceX touts robo-rides for orbital vacations, lift-off in 2021-ish
- Jeff Bezos bungs $10bn at climate change after chump change for Oz bush fires
- SpaceX's next Starlink volley remains stuck on Earth to glee of astronomers everywhere
- 'That's here. That's home. That's us': It's 30 years since Voyager 1 looked back and squinted at a 'Pale Blue Dot'
- Ever dream of being an astronaut? Now’s your chance. NASA wants new people for the Moon and Mars
- Astroboffins agog after spotting the first repeating fast radio burst that pings every 16 days from another galaxy
- Voyager 2 gets back to sciencing while 'unstoppable' Iran promises world more 'Great Iranian Satellites'
- Raw sunlight is going to cause our asteroid belt to spin itself to death by YORPing – but not for another six billion years
- Forget the Oscars, the Solar Orbiter is off to take a close look at our nearest (and super-hot) star
- NASA's Christina Koch returns to Earth as the longest-serving woman astronaut – after spending 328 days in space
- Astroboffins may have raged at Elon's emissions staining the sky, but all those satellites will be more boon than bother
- Billionaire pulls out of reality telly show that was supposed to find him a lunar date to take aboard Musk's space loveboat