Pragmatic Best Practice and Technical Training, Consultancy and Tools
Welcome to PMWEB the home of pragmatic best practice and technical management framework guidance. We aim to bring value to our clients through the delivery of industry leading training, advisory, consulting, mentoring and coaching. Our specialist advice and guidance extends from Business and IT Strategy, MoP®, MSP®, PRINCE2®, ITIL®, P3O®, M_o_R®, Change Management, Scrum, AgilePM®, DevOps, PMI PMBOK®, TOGAF®, Lean Six Sigma®, Managing Benefits, Better Business Cases and COBIT® to technology / tools consulting and advisory which underpin and support the former frameworks.
Five Great Reasons to be Cheerful in 2020!
- Exceptionally high exam pass rates
- An enjoyable, relevant and applicable educational experience
- Course prices reduced for repeat customers
- More course titles using more delivery methods at more locations
- Free 1/2 day consultancy session to discuss your implementation and training requirements
- Free tools downloads
Click and follow the link to view our full current public Course Schedule.
Pictures from our projects
Some fun technology news to keep you entertained.
- Amateur astroboffins spot young brown dwarf playing with planet-forming hula hoop just 102 parsecs from Earth
- We spent billions building atom smashers – and now boffins think nature's doing the same thing for free?
- The little CubeSat that could: Launched from space station, ASTERIA is smallest satellite to detect an exoplanet
- You're 3 billion years too late to see Mars' impressive ring system. The next one will be along in 40 million years or so
- Ever felt down after staring at your phone late in bed? It's not just you – mice do too
- Beware, space Chuck Norris inside: Wacky flight rules for Chris Cassidy's first mission unearthed as Navy SEAL greets Dragon crew
- SpaceX Crew Dragon docks at International Space Station
- They've only gone and bloody done it! NASA, SpaceX send two fellas off to the International Space Station
- Watch SpaceX's Starship SN4 prototype accidentally self-destruct in a rocket test burn
- After 30 years of searching, astroboffins finally detect the universe's 'missing matter' – using fast radio bursts
- Turns out Elon can't control the weather – what a scrub: Rain, clouds delay historic manned SpaceX-NASA launch
- Gone in 9 seconds: Virgin Orbit's maiden rocket flight went perfectly until it didn't
- The Last J-Freighter: HTV-9 arrives at the ISS as ESA inks a deal for a third Moon-bound service module
- Beardy Branson’s 747-assisted sat-launcher can’t get it up
- SpaceX Falcon 9 and Dragon cleared to hoist real live American astronauts into space