Pragmatic Best Practice and Technical Training, Consultancy and Tools
Welcome to PMWEB the home of pragmatic best practice and technical management framework guidance. We aim to bring value to our clients through the delivery of industry leading training, advisory, consulting, mentoring and coaching. Our specialist advice and guidance extends from Business and IT Strategy, MoP®, MSP®, PRINCE2®, ITIL®, P3O®, M_o_R®, Change Management, Scrum, AgilePM®, DevOps, PMI PMBOK®, TOGAF®, Lean Six Sigma®, Managing Benefits, Better Business Cases and COBIT® to technology / tools consulting and advisory which underpin and support the former frameworks.
Five Great Reasons to be Cheerful in 2020!
- Exceptionally high exam pass rates
- An enjoyable, relevant and applicable educational experience
- Course prices reduced for repeat customers
- More course titles using more delivery methods at more locations
- Free 1/2 day consultancy session to discuss your implementation and training requirements
- Free tools downloads
Click and follow the link to view our full current public Course Schedule.
Pictures from our projects
Some fun technology news to keep you entertained.
- NASA to stop using names like ‘Eskimo Nebula’ and ‘re-examine' what it calls cosmic objects
- The sun is shining, the birds are singing. You can shut the curtains and tour The National Museum of Computing in VR
- Q: What’s big, red and pulses UV light into the cosmos three times a night? A: Mars
- Geneticists throw hands in the air, change gene naming rules to finally stop Microsoft Excel eating crucial data
- The results are in: Science says the Solar System's magnetic heliosphere looks like a deflated croissant
- Austria astroboffins shed a little light on how we might track orbital junk hurtling at spacecraft during daytime
- What a good eye-dea: Battery-less, grain-of-sand-sized 2.4GHz transmitter to help save your eyesight
- I've seen things you people wouldn't believe – because we used astrometry: A Saturn-like world hugging its star
- Aviation regulator outlines fixes that will get the 737 MAX flying again
- Virgin Galactic pals up with Rolls-Royce to work on Mach 3 Concorde-style private jet that can carry up to 19 people
- Voyager 1 cracks yet another barrier: Now 150 Astronomical Units from Sol
- And it's off! NASA launches nuke-powered, laser-shooting, tank Perseverance to Mars to search for signs of life
- Boeing confirms it will finish building 747s in 2022, when last freighter flies off the production line
- 911, I wanna report a robbery. Hundreds of thousands of stars stolen from a cluster. I think it was the Milky Way
- Once considered lost, ESA and NASA's SOHO came back from the brink of death to work even better than it did before