Pragmatic Best Practice and Technical Training, Consultancy and Tools
Welcome to PMWEB the home of pragmatic best practice and technical management framework guidance. We aim to bring value to our clients through the delivery of industry leading training, advisory, consulting, mentoring and coaching. Our specialist advice and guidance extends from Business and IT Strategy, MoP®, MSP®, PRINCE2®, ITIL®, P3O®, M_o_R®, Change Management, Scrum, AgilePM®, DevOps, PMI PMBOK®, TOGAF®, Lean Six Sigma®, Managing Benefits, Better Business Cases and COBIT® to technology / tools consulting and advisory which underpin and support the former frameworks.
- Click and follow the link to view our full current public Course Schedule.
Pictures from our projects
Some fun technology news to keep you entertained.
- 'We're storing how this material should behave': Boffins' 3cm 'm-bit' cubes demonstrate programmable wunderstuff
- Bye-bye Bridenstine: Outgoing chief leaves NASA in good shape, though Boots on Moon by '24 goal looks doubtful
- SpaceX powers through bad case of wind to nail Falcon 9's eighth droneship landing
- Virgin Orbit finally lives up to its name after second attempt with LauncherOne rocket
- You look for the largest objects in the universe and two come along at once: Astroboffins spot mega radio galaxies dwarfing Milky Way
- Engineers blame 'intentionally conservative' test parameters for premature end to Space Launch System hotfire
- Debut firing of NASA's Space Launch System core stage cut short following 'Major Component Failure'
- NASA pulls the plug on InSight's mole after Martian surface bests boffins
- MIT professor charged with failing to disclose China ties while hitting up US Dept of Energy for research grant
- SpaceX cargo ship splashes down off Florida with science in tow – but what we want to know is how space wine tastes
- Look, we've sent space probes to Jupiter and Mars – makes sense to keep them going a while longer, says NASA
- Boeing confirms last 747 to roll off production line in 2022
- UK Space ponders going nuclear with Rolls Royce: Hopes are to slice the time it takes for space travel
- Boffins store text message inside E. coli bacteria using electromagnetic signal – and you'll never guess what it says
- International Space Station scores powerup with solar panels that 'roll out like a tape measure'