Pragmatic Best Practice and Technical Training, Consultancy and Tools
Welcome to PMWEB the home of pragmatic best practice and technical management framework guidance. We aim to bring value to our clients through the delivery of industry leading training, advisory, consulting, mentoring and coaching. Our specialist advice and guidance extends from Business and IT Strategy, MoP®, MSP®, PRINCE2®, ITIL®, P3O®, M_o_R®, Change Management, Scrum, AgilePM®, DevOps, PMI PMBOK®, TOGAF®, Lean Six Sigma®, Managing Benefits, Better Business Cases and COBIT® to technology / tools consulting and advisory which underpin and support the former frameworks.
- Click and follow the link to view our full current public Course Schedule.
Pictures from our projects
Some fun technology news to keep you entertained.
- Trouble at Skull-Top Ridge: ESA boffins use data wizardry to figure out Philae probe's second touchdown site
- Did Arthur C. Clarke call it right? Water spotted in Moon's sunlit Clavius crater by NASA telescope
- NASA trying to stuff excess baggage into OSIRIS-REx after too-successful asteroid scoop
- ISS air leakage fixed in time for crew handover, thanks to floating teabag
- We know there are a lot of, er, distractions right now but NASA's got some sweet video of its asteroid rubble raiser
- FYI: NASA appears to have scooped dirt from an asteroid 200 million miles away and plans to bring it back home
- Everybody's going to the Moon (and Mars): <i>The Reg</i> chats to ESA about 10-year plans and sending Tim back to space
- If you're feeling down, know that we've just buried a heat sensor in an alien planet. If NASA can get through Mars soil, you can get through 2020
- Good news: Boffins have finally built room-temperature superconductors. Bad news: You'll need a laser, diamond anvils, a lot of pressure
- Elizabeth Holmes' plan to avoid her Theranos fraud trial worked out about as well as her useless blood-testing machines
- Years after we detected two neutron stars crashing into each other, we're still picking up X-rays. We don't know why
- Supermassive black hole turns unlucky star into spaghetti
- Boeing Starliner commander Christopher Ferguson bows out of first crewed mission due to family commitments
- EFF off: Privacy Badger disables by default anti-tracking safeguard that can be abused to track you online
- A 73bn-kg, skyscraper-size chocolate creme egg spinning fast enough to eventually explode – it's asteroid Bennu