Pragmatic Best Practice and Technical Training, Consultancy and Tools
Welcome to PMWEB the home of pragmatic best practice and technical management framework guidance. We aim to bring value to our clients through the delivery of industry leading training, advisory, consulting, mentoring and coaching. Our specialist advice and guidance extends from Business and IT Strategy, MoP®, MSP®, PRINCE2®, ITIL®, P3O®, M_o_R®, Change Management, Scrum, AgilePM®, DevOps, PMI PMBOK®, PMI DASM, TOGAF®, Lean Six Sigma®, Managing Benefits, Better Business Cases and COBIT® to technology / tools consulting and advisory which underpin and support the former frameworks.
- Click and follow the link to view our full current public Course Schedule.
Pictures from our projects
Some fun technology news to keep you entertained.
- Lunar rocks brought to Earth by China's Chang'e 5 show Moon's volcanoes were recently* active
- Darmstadt, we have a problem – ESA reveals its INTEGRAL space telescope was three hours from likely death
- Engineers investigating iffy solar array latch on NASA's Lucy as probe begins long journey to Trojan asteroids
- Dishing up the goods: Square Kilometre Array moves out of the theoretical and into the contractual
- Oops, they did it again – rogue Soyuz spurt gave ISS orbit an attitude problem
- Space boffins: Exoplanet survived hydrogen-death of its host star
- Reg readers: Don't assume anything when sharing health data
- Forget everything you learned playing Lunar Lander: Chinese boffins reveal secrets of Chang'e 5 probe's touchdown
- Sharing medical records with researchers: Assumed consent works in theory – just not yet in practice
- James Webb Space Telescope completes its voyage to French Guiana
- I'm diabetic. I'd rather risk my shared health data being stolen than a double amputation
- On Friday NASA's Lucy probe starts its 12-year mission, to explore strange new asteroids
- Patients must know how their health records are used – and approve any sharing for research
- Boeing's Calamity Capsule might take to space once again ... in the first half of 2022
- Opt-out is the right approach for sharing your medical records with researchers