Pragmatic Best Practice and Technical Training, Consultancy and Tools
Welcome to PMWEB the home of pragmatic best practice and technical management framework guidance. We aim to bring value to our clients through the delivery of industry leading training, advisory, consulting, mentoring and coaching. Our specialist advice and guidance extends from Business and IT Strategy, MoP®, MSP®, PRINCE2®, ITIL®, P3O®, M_o_R®, Change Management, Scrum, AgilePM®, DevOps, PMI PMBOK®, TOGAF®, Lean Six Sigma®, Managing Benefits, Better Business Cases and COBIT® to technology / tools consulting and advisory which underpin and support the former frameworks.
- Click and follow the link to view our full current public Course Schedule.
Pictures from our projects
Some fun technology news to keep you entertained.
- Soft-shell robot uses snailfish features to sail though Mariana Trench stress test
- Japanese billionaire invites y'all to apply for an all-expenses-paid Moon trip in a SpaceX Starship – like the one that blew up today
- 9 years after SpaceX strode into Texas village, Elon Musk floats name change for Boca Chica: 'Starbase'
- Homo sapiens: Hey you, Neanderthals! Neanderthals: We heard that
- Boffins trap ultra-cold plasma-in-a-bottle, a move that may unlock secrets of exotic stars
- Rocket Lab goes large with Neutron - a big rocket for big constellations. Oh and it confirms a merger proposal
- Bezos denied: New Glenn launch pushed into 2022 after Space Force says no
- Huawei to Hell: Embattled Chinese comms giant said to be revving up for a move into the electric vehicle market
- ESA mulls sending waves of robot explorers into dark depths of lunar lava tubes
- NTT boffins reckon they’ve out-randomed current quantum random number generators
- China, Thailand, UAE team up to test cross-border crypto-payments
- No fair! Space Launch System gets cool stickers even though monster rocket failed test
- Scottish rocketeers Orbex commission Europe's largest industrial 3D printer to crank out 35 engines a year
- Robots that take out your garbage? Oh What A Feeling, says Toyota as it opens its very own smart city
- NASA sends nuclear tank 293 million miles to Mars, misses landing spot by just five metres. Now watch its video