Pragmatic Best Practice and Technical Training, Consultancy and Tools
Welcome to PMWEB the home of pragmatic best practice and technical management framework guidance. We aim to bring value to our clients through the delivery of industry leading training, advisory, consulting, mentoring and coaching. Our specialist advice and guidance extends from Business and IT Strategy, MoP®, MSP®, PRINCE2®, ITIL®, P3O®, M_o_R®, Change Management, Scrum, AgilePM®, DevOps, PMI PMBOK®, TOGAF®, Lean Six Sigma®, Managing Benefits, Better Business Cases and COBIT® to technology / tools consulting and advisory which underpin and support the former frameworks.
- Click and follow the link to view our full current public Course Schedule.
Pictures from our projects
Some fun technology news to keep you entertained.
- The Starship has landed. Latest SpaceX test comes back to Earth without igniting fireballs
- If you're in the 1% and have 10 mins to spare this July, bid for a place on first Blue Origin space tourism launch
- Spent Chinese rocket stage set to make an uncontrolled return to Earth
- Not so fast, SpaceX: $3bn NASA Moon landing contract blocked by rivals' gripes
- Ingenuity Mars Helicopter cleared for further, farther, flying after landing on 117-second fourth flight
- Former Senator and one-time astronaut Bill Nelson named as NASA's new administrator
- Known software issue grounds Ingenuity Mars copter as it attempted fourth flight
- China launches first module of new, crewed, Tiangong-3 space station
- Good: Water vapor signal detected for first time on distant planet. Bad: Ah, we'll let one of the boffins explain
- Michael Collins, once the world's 'loneliest man,' is dead. If that name means little or nothing to you, read this
- Boffins stumble upon method to make silicon control lasers
- <i>El Reg</i> checks in with Rocket Lab's Peter Beck to see how that hat tastes amid reusable rockets and swelling payloads
- NASA’s getting really good at this flying a helicopter on Mars thing
- SpaceX flings another bunch of humans into orbit in reused capsule atop reused booster
- We admire your MOXIE, Earthlings: Perseverance rover gizmo produces oxygen for first time on Mars