MSP® Foundation and Practitioner Course
The price of £1,750.00 is exclusive of VAT.
This course is an exam preparation course for the MSP® Foundation and Practitioner exams. This course is delivered in partnership with ILX Group plc. This course is running in London on 4th to 8th August 2014.
MSP® Foundation and Practitioner
You Will Learn How To:
- Prepare for and take the Managing Successful Programmes MSP® Foundation and Practitioner Exams
- Apply the Transformational Flow process to an actual exam case study
- React appropriately to issues that arise in a programme
- Tailor the MSP principles and Governance Themes for specific business needs
- Combine MSP and your professional experience to evaluate the programme organization
- Evaluate your preparedness and improve your exam-taking technique with MSP practice exams
Your trainer for the course will be John K. Green an extensively experienced programme and project manager with over 25 years experience.
Instructions will be forwarded upon completion of the purchase process.
NO Prize Draw on this course.